The SEC has announced the start times and television networks that will televise its games on Saturday, October 26.
The weekly SEC Network triple-header will feature Mississippi State at Texas A&M in the first game of the day, South Carolina at Tennessee in the afternoon, and then Missouri at Kentucky in primetime.
The Tigers have become a legitimate contender for the SEC East crown, while the Wildcats will be looking to improve their postseason outlook with a home win vs. what should be a top-25 Missouri club.
SEC TV Schedule for Week 9
- Mississippi St. Bulldogs at Texas A&M Aggies, 12 pm ET / 11 am CT on SEC Network
- Auburn Tigers at LSU Tigers, 3:30 pm ET / 2:30 pm CT on CBS
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Tennessee Volunteers, 4 pm ET / 3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Arkansas Razorbacks at Alabama Crimson Tide, 7 pm ET / 6 pm CT on ESPN
- Missouri Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats, 7:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm CT on SEC Network