Win or lose today, tonight is going to be one of the most memorable moments inside of Kroger Field.
The Kentucky Wildcats (2-3) are taking on the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-3), and UK will be dedicating tonight’s game to the late, great Jared Lorenzen. He was one of the greatest this school has ever seen, and he was a Kentucky boy through and through. His passing devastated the Big Blue Nation, so it’s only fitting that UK gives this team and these fans a night to remember him.
As for the game itself, it’s going to be a tough battle for a UK team that desperately needs a win.
Arkansas is no easy task either, especially after they nearly upset a top-25 Texas A&M team prior to the bye week. The Cats need to come out aggressive and restless on the offensive side, especially since they’re coming off a much-needed bye week to get things squared away.
Tipoff is set for 7:30 pm EST on SEC Network. You can stream the game online using WatchESPN.
- Kentucky vs. Arkansas: Preview, viewing info & more
- Jordan Watkins decommits from UK
- The quarterback quandary
- Sawyer Smith ready to go vs. Arkansas
- FanPulse update heading into Week 7
- Benny Snell has a big opportunity with the Steelers
- Kentucky Wildcats Morning Quickies: Arkansas Razorbacks Edition
- 4-star DB Joel Williams taking official visit to UK this weekend
- Mark Stoops talks Arkansas, QBs, Jared Lorenzen & more
- Kentucky Football recruiting in the 2020 class
- Kentucky vs. Georgia TV info announced
Let’s go Cats!