There have been quite a few battles between the Aggies and the Cats over the past few seasons, but this year may play out a little different.
So far, the Aggies are 6-6 on the season and it doesn’t look like conference play will treat them very well. With losses to teams like Minnesota, Washington and Texas Southern, it is farfetched to think Texas A&M will play any better against the tough teams in the SEC.
With that being said, Kentucky should be able to get back on track and roll through the Aggies tonight. Expect a big bounce back game from the team as they look to get back on the right track.
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M: Preview, viewing info and more
- Where UK stands in new college hoops top 25 polls, NET & power rankings
- Only 2 Wildcats in new ESPN mock draft
- JT Thor visiting Kentucky
- John Calipari and Wildcats preview Texas A&M
- The buzz between Rick Pitino and UCLA is growing
- New odds to win the 2019 NCAA Tournament and Player of the Year award
- More positive buzz for UK with Matthew Hurt and Jaden McDaniels
- John Calipari on what went wrong for Reid Travis
- The 6-9 Kevin Knox has not stopped growing
- Kentucky vs Texas A&M: Analysis, betting trends, picks & prediction
- Ashton Hagans should have a field day against the Aggies
- Kentucky is starting to get good production from both point guards