These two teams will forever go down as two of the greatest programs in college hoops history, and to see them battle it out on the hardwood is always special.
Luckily, the game is in Lexington, which should bode well for the Cats, as they haven’t lost a home game all season.
Kentucky is also coming off an outstanding last few games. They took down Auburn on the road in a hostile environment, then pummeled a very talented Mississippi State team at home.
If the Cats are able to pick up the win tonight, don’t be surprised if you see them end up in the top five of next week’s top-25 polls. A win against Kansas would mark three-straight wins over top-25 teams and five for the season.
- Kentucky vs Kansas: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds & HYPE video
- Where UK recruits stand in new ESPN recruiting rankings
- Kentucky now in top 10 of KenPom ratings
- CBS Sports puts Josh Allen at No. 1 in latest mock draft
- New ESPN Bracketology gives Kentucky a favorable path...to Duke
- NBC puts UK basketball in second-tier of title contenders
- Calipari & Wildcats talk Kansas, proving themselves, staying composed & more
- Kentucky vs. Kansas: Analysis, betting trends, expert picks & prediction
- A look back at Bill Self vs. Kentucky in the Calipari era
- A history of College Gameday and Kentucky