It’s been a great week for the Kentucky Wildcats, as they have mounted wins against Georgia on the road and then at No. 16 Auburn as well.
Tonight, they take on another top 25 opponent in the Mississippi State Bulldogs (22), except this time, the Cats have the luxury of being the home team.
The Cats have looked very impressive over their last couple of games, especially when they picked up a win in a hostile road environment at Auburn. The Tigers made a roaring comeback only to come up short as Kentucky managed to scrape by with a two-point victory.
Kentucky doesn’t have any time to celebrate, though, as they welcome a very talented Mississippi State team to Rupp Arena. The Bulldogs are 14-3 and have picked up back-to-back wins against Florida and Vanderbilt, respectively.
It’s going to be a tough battle, but Kentucky should have the edge, as we’re seeing things gel for this team on the offensive end.
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: Preview, viewing info & what to watch for
- Kentucky rises in new top 25 rankings, NET & ESPN bracketology
- Wildcats preview Mississippi State, talk recent success, the road ahead & more
- 7 more thoughts & postgame notes from Kentucky’s huge win at Auburn
- Calipari focused on progress, not wins and losses
- Kentucky still pushing for Jeremy Roach, who may officially visit in spring
- Kahlil Whitney reveals signing plans & is still all-in with Kentucky
- Tyler Herro earns weekly SEC award
- Kentucky vs. Mississippi State: Analysis, betting trends & predictions
- Ashton Hagans up for Naismith Defensive Player of the Year award