The Kentucky Wildcats won 82-80 at the Auburn Tigers in an exciting battle that went down to the wire.
Tyler Herro and Keldon Johnson were the stars of the game but they got plenty of help from Ashton Hagans, PJ Washington, Reid Travis, and Immanuel Quickley.
Here is what we discussed on the show:
- Tyler Herro is more than just a spot up shooter
- Hagans challenged Keldon Johnson to man up and play ball and Johnson responded big time
- Immanuel Quickley’s stat-line wasn’t flashy but he made huge plays for Kentucky down the stretch
- Washington and Travis return in a big way for Kentucky
- Charles Barkley drops in on John Calipari and drops and F Bomb
- Kentucky responded to every punch Auburn threw
- We take some hilarious calls, particularly from Ron and Luther the Cat
- Looking ahead to Mississippi State and Kansas
Check us out after every Kentucky game. We are your first chance to call in, react, and here sound from Calipari and the players.
Here’s how to listen:
Follow the leader, ESPN Louisville.— ESPN Louisville (@ESPN680) November 12, 2018
- ESPN 680 (Louisville) | 105.7 FM (Frankfort)
- ESPN Louisville app | ESPN app | TuneIn
- Listen: https://t.co/qokZJRfETW pic.twitter.com/40lDrtH6B6