It’s a big one today as the Kentucky Wildcats get prepared for their toughest SEC matchup to date.
The Auburn Tigers are a dangerous team, as Bruce Pearl has one of his most talented teams ever. They just came off a dismantling of Texas A&M on Tuesday, winning that game by 19 points. To put that in perspective, Kentucky played A&M earlier this season in Rupp Arena and won by 11.
With that being said, Kentucky is coming off their own rout of Georgia, winning that game by 20 points.
Ashton Hagans was all business during that game as he had his breakout against the team he wanted to play for since he was a kid. If Hagans can keep up this pace, the rest of the SEC is in trouble.
I expect Keldon Johnson to come out with a vengeance in this game. He had a whopping 0 points against Georgia and that cannot sit well with him. Don’t be surprised if he has a career night against the Tigers.
- Kentucky vs. Auburn roundtable and predictions
- 4 Wildcats listed in ESPN Draft Stock top 50
- Wildcats climb in CBS Sports Power Rankings
- Isaiah Stewart sets decision date
- Kentucky vs. Auburn: Preview, viewing info and what to watch for
- Kentucky Recruiting Big Board: Class of 2019
- Is PJ Washington actually Alex Poythress 2.0?
- Evan Daniels predicting Washington for Isaiah Stewart
- NBA Cats: The Halfway Mark
- Keldon Johnson’s slump shows Kentucky is making great progress
- Ashton Hagans is a new character in a familiar story