Historically, the Wildcats have owned Vanderbilt, but you can always be sure of a tough game when these two teams match up. Kentucky has won the last four contests.
Vanderbilt is 9-5 on the season and opened up conference play with two losses to Georgia and Ole Miss. With the likes of Simi Shittu and Darius Garland playing well, the Commodores looked to be a formidable squad this season. But since Garland went out for the season with a knee injury, things haven’t quite been the same.
That being said, Kentucky should be able to take care of business at home tonight. Vandy still has some weapons, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s more of a dogfight, but I expect the Wildcats to come out with the win.
- Joel Justus & players preview Vanderbilt, talk progress and more
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds, rosters, & more
- Joe Lunardi puts Kentucky and Duke in same region of new bracketology
- Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt: Analysis, betting trends, picks, and prediction
- Kentucky confirms game times, TV channels for Tennessee & Mississippi State
- NCAA’s revamped recruiting schedule is a disaster that’s only getting worse
- Jalen Suggs on possibly getting offer from Kentucky, playing with other star recruits
- Where Josh Allen is going in latest mock drafts
- Help vote your favorite NBA Wildcats to the All-Star Game