The Kentucky Wildcats are back in action this weekend as they seek to finally end the 31 game losing streak against the Florida Gators in Gainesville. The game is scheduled for a 7:30 p.m. start time.
It’s always a story every season, and it’s no different this year. We’ve seen so many close games over the past few seasons, but the Cats continue to come out on the losing side.
With that being said, last year’s game might have been the biggest let down of all. The Cats outplayed the Gators in the first half, and managed to maintain a 27-21 lead going into the final minutes. We all know what happened next.
Can the Cats make up for their mistake this year?
Only time will tell. What we can’t deny is the fact that Kentucky still has a really good chance to get a victory. The talent level on defense is at an all-time high for the Stoops era, Benny Snell is one of the best running backs in the country, and this team is fully developed under Stoops while Florida has just entered the Dan Mullen era.
Ahead of the game, Swamp 247 is reporting that Florida defenders CeCe Jefferson, David Reese and Shawn Davis. That’s a big loss for the Gators and could help make it easier for Kentucky to run the ball tonight.
- Kentucky vs Florida : Game time, TV schedule, online stream, odds, more
- Kentucky vs Florida Roundtable and Predictions
- Attention to detail is the key to Kentucky beating Florida
- 3 Reasons why Kentucky will and won’t beat Florida
- Saturday Down South picks Kentucky to finally end the Florida streak
- The good, the bad and the ugly from win over Central Michigan
- Kentucky vs. Florida : Analysis, Expert Picks and Predictions