Kentucky is 5-0, folks! For the first time in more than forty years, the Wildcats are also 3-0 in the SEC, and are now ranked inside the top fifteen in both major polls.
After the offense did just about whatever they wanted in the first half, it was the defense that showed up after the break when the offense ground to a halt, and sealed a huge win for the Wildcats.
James Streble, Nick Valvano and I went live on ESPN Louisville 680AM/105.7FM immediately after the game to discuss:
- The first half performance of the offense
- The second half performance of the defense
- Where the team can still improve moving forward
- Mark Stoops’ press conference
- Post-game comments from Benny Snell, Josh Allen, and Eddie Gran
- The upcoming game with Texas A&M, and the schedule in the second half of the season
- The possibility of GameDay if things keep rolling
- The penalty issues that plagued the team all night
Give a listen (it IS International Podcast Day, after all!), and join us after the Texas A&M game to discuss the game by calling 502-267-9680 or texting us at the UPS Jobs Text Line, 502-437-9680.
Here is how you can listen live:
Kentuckiana's Sports Talk Leader.— ESPN Louisville (@ESPN680) February 24, 2018
ESPN 680 | 105.7 FM
ESPN , TuneIn apps
☎️ Audio Now: 605-477-9680