The Kentucky Wildcats and South Carolina Gamecocks will square off in primetime in Week 5.
The SEC announced the game times and TV designations for next week, which will see Kentucky hosting South Carolina at 7:30 pm EST on the SEC Network. That means Kentucky will host back-to-back primetime games at Kroger Field, as they’re set to host No. 14 Mississippi State this week.
Kentucky enters Week 4 sporting a 3-0 record, while South Carolina is 1-1 and still (somehow) on the cusp of top-25 status. With wins this week, we could see a matchup of top-25 teams in Week 5.
SEC Football Week 5 TV Schedule
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M Aggies (Arlington), Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- Louisiana-Lafayette at Alabama Crimson Tide, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- Southern Mississippi at Auburn Tigers, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Tennessee State at Vanderbilt Commodores, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network Alternate
- Florida Gators at Mississippi St. Bulldogs, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on ESPN
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Kentucky Wildcats, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers, 9:15 pm ET/8:15 pm CT on ESPN
Here’s a look back at Kentucky’s most recent win over the Gamecocks:
Sea of Blue comes loaded with the best Kentucky Wildcats links, news and analysis, and some other stuff. Got a link you think we should check out? Email us at email@example.com, or find us on Twitter at @ASeaOfBlue or on Facebook at Facebook.com/GoASOB.