The SEC announced the game times and TV designations for next week, which will see Kentucky hosting South Carolina at 7:30 pm EST on the SEC Network. That means Kentucky will host back-to-back primetime games at Kroger Field, as they’re set to host No. 14 Mississippi State this week.
Kentucky enters Week 4 sporting a 3-0 record, while South Carolina is 1-1 and still (somehow) on the cusp of top-25 status. With wins this week, we could see a matchup of top-25 teams in Week 5.
SEC Football Week 5 TV Schedule
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M Aggies (Arlington), Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- Louisiana-Lafayette at Alabama Crimson Tide, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Tennessee Volunteers at Georgia Bulldogs, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- Southern Mississippi at Auburn Tigers, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Tennessee State at Vanderbilt Commodores, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network Alternate
- Florida Gators at Mississippi St. Bulldogs, 6 pm ET/5 pm CT on ESPN
- South Carolina Gamecocks at Kentucky Wildcats, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Ole Miss Rebels at LSU Tigers, 9:15 pm ET/8:15 pm CT on ESPN
Here’s a look back at Kentucky’s most recent win over the Gamecocks:
Sea of Blue comes loaded with the best Kentucky Wildcats links, news and analysis, and some other stuff. Got a link you think we should check out? Email us at email@example.com, or find us on Twitter at @ASeaOfBlue or on Facebook at Facebook.com/GoASOB.