The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Murray State Racers in Lexington this afternoon. Kickoff is set for noon EST at Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky.
Kentucky will try to maintain momentum, as the Cats are coming off a 27-16 victory over the Florida Gators. It was the Wildcats first win against Florida since 1986.
While Kentucky is favored to run all over the Racers, Mark Stoops will be hoping to keep his team focused and avoid a letdown against a non-FBS team. ESPN’s Football Power Index gives the Cats better than a 99% chance to win.
The game against Murray State is the first of three straight at home. With a win, Kentucky would get off to a 3-0 start for a second consecutive season.
This is a game the Cats should win, but every opposing team can be dangerous on any given Saturday. Feel free to share your thoughts on this week’s matchup during the game in the comments below.
- Kentucky vs. Murray State: Analysis, Expert Picks and Predictions
- Get your ‘Swamp Drained’ t-shirt
- What’s your confidence level in how Kentucky will finish the regular season?
- ESPN says don’t buy into Kentucky and Mark Stoops
- Kentucky vs. Murray State Preview, Viewing Info
- Know your opponent: A look at Murray State’s 4 biggest playmakers
- This Kentucky team has reignited the fan base
- Terry Wilson earns major national award for performance vs. Florida
- Projecting Kentucky’s season after the Florida win
- A bigger bowl is in sight for Kentucky
- Mark Stoops previews matchup with Murray State