Due to a power outage, the rest of the game will not be broadcast on TV.
You can use this list to help follow a tweet-by-tweet call of the game:
Kentucky opened their Bahamas trip last night with a victory over the Bahamas National Team. Tonight, they play their second game in a back-to-back against San Lorenzo de Almagro, an Argentinian club team.
Most notably, San Lorenzo has former NBA player Joel Anthony on their roster, known mostly for playing for the Miami Heat in the Big 3 era with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh.
San Lorenzo has Dar Tucker, who played at Depaul and averaged 16.5 points per game before spending some time in the NBA’s D-League (now G-League) where he was named Most Improved Player and won the Dunk Contest in 2011. He also tied the league record for most points in a game with 58 in 2015.
He was also named MVP of the Argentinian Basketball League in 2016-2017.
Tonight will be no cake walk, as San Lorenzo has some talented players that will be able to challenge Kentucky, especially with the Wildcats coming off of a game last night.
But it will be interesting to see how Calipari handles rotations and lineup variations as he evaluates his young squad.
- Game time, television, online stream, rosters, and more can be found here.
- Take a look back at highlights, box score, and more from last night.
- Tyler Herro had an impressive game last night. It will be interesting to see how he follows up tonight.
- Kentucky doesn’t seem to be a high priority for Josh Green, but maybe a positive update on Kentucky’s chances with James Wiseman.
- Tony Barbee had something to say about the Kentucky coaching staff’s professionalism today.
- And some more thoughts and postgame notes from last night.
Come join the fun in tonight’s open thread!