As the summer carries on and John Calipari continues his recruiting effort, it gets difficult to keep up with who Kentucky has offered for the upcoming years.
John Calipari is fully invested in his 2019 class. He currently has three commits, and has extended 10 total offers.
And he’s cracked into the 2020 class just a bit, extending two offers in that class.
Here’s a look at every offer Calipari has made for the next two years.
- Bryan Antoine (five-star shooting guard)
- Tyrese Maxey (five-star combo guard, Kentucky commit)
- Jalen Lecque (five-star combo guard)
Calipari hasn’t offered a lot of guards yet, but he’s already getting a good haul with the commitment of Maxey. The five-star prospect is ranked the No. 8 player and No. 2 combo guard in his class by 247 Sports. The Wildcats aren’t trending up for Lecque, another five-star combo guard, but they’re still very much in the mix for Antoine, who’s the No. 10 player and No. 1 shooting guard in the class.
- Kahlil Whitney (five-star small forward Kentucky commit)
- Dontaie Allen (five-star small forward Kentucky commit)
- Scottie Lewis (five-star small forward)
- Keion Brooks (five-star small forward)
- DJ Jeffries (four-star small forward)
- Vernon Carey (five-star power forward)
- Matthew Hurt (five-star power forward)
Calipari has been all in on wings in 2019, as Allen, Lewis, Brooks, Whitney and Jeffries are all small forwards. Allen and Whitney have already committed to Kentucky, two of three Kentucky verbal commits.
Calipari is looking to grab at least one of two of the power forwards. Carey is the No. 2 player in the class, and Hurt is the No. 6 player.
- James Wiseman (five-star center)
Wiseman is the crowned jewel of the 2019 class, and Kentucky is in a two-horse race with Penny Hardaway and the Memphis Tigers. The 6-11 big man is the No. 1 player in the class.
- Scottie Barnes (five-star small forward)
Barnes is the No. 3 player in the class of 2020. The wing stands 6-7 and was offered by Kentucky on April 27, making him the first player in the class of 2020 to be offered by Calipari.
- N’Faly Dante (five-star center)
Dante is the No. 9 player and No. 2 center in the class. The 6-11 big man received his offer one day after Barnes on April 28.