Five-star shooting guard Bryan Antoine is one of the most highly sought-after recruits in the class of 2019, so his official visit schedule is a big deal.
It’s been reported by Adam Zagoria that he will visit Kentucky on Sept. 22, and it’s one of four visits he will take.
Official visit schedule for 2019 @teamrionational wing @BryanAntoine_— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) June 28, 2018
Florida Sep 15
Kentucky Sep 22
Duke Sep 29
Villanova Nov 3
The 6-5, 175-lb guard is the No. 6 player in the class of 2019 and the No. 1 shooting guard on 247 Sports’ rankings. He has 17 offers, including a Kentucky offer.
He also has offers from several SEC foes in the LSU Tigers and Florida Gators, as well as blue-blood programs like the Duke Blue Devils, Villanova Wildcats and Kansas Jayhawks.
Antoine’s crystal ball currently favors Duke, as the Blue Devils have 93 percent of the predictions, but Kentucky is the only other school with any votes. They have the other 7 percent of the predictions.
You can check out Antoine’s highlight video below, in which you can see he’s a capable slasher, shooter, passer and shot blocker, making him a potential high-quality combo guard at the next level.
Sea of Blue comes loaded with the best Kentucky Wildcats links, news, analysis, and some other stuff, so be sure to go ‘like’ our Facebook page and then go follow our Twitter page.