Aaron Harrison will get a chance to compete for a spot on the USA World Cup Qualifying Team’s training camp.
The camp roster was announced Monday, and it included the two-time Final Four participant at UK, who joins former SEC players and UK foes competing for a spot on the 12-man roster.
Harrison was part of the team that led USA to a 2-0 record during the February World Cup Qualifying games, where he registered 12.5 points, 2.5 boards and 1.5 assists per contest.
Here is a look at the camp roster:
- Aaron Harrison (Stockton Kings)
- Alex Caruso (South Bay Lakers)
- Amile Jefferson (Iowa Wolves)
- Kevin Jones (Baskonia, Spain)
- Jonathan Holmes (Maine Red Claws)
- Xavier Munford (Wisconsin Herd)
- Nick Johnson (Austin Spurs)
- Taylor Braun (Salt Lake City Stars)
- Trey McKinney Jones (Fort Wayne Mad Ants)
- Marcus Thornton (Canton Charge)
- Myke Henry (Memphis Hustle)
- Reggie Hearn (Grand Rapids Drive)
- David Stockton (Stockton Kings)
- Rashawn Thomas (Oklahoma City Blue)
The training camp will be used to select the 12-man team for the USA’s World Cup Qualifying third-window games including Mexico on June 28 in Mexico City and Cuba on July 1 in Havana.
The USA will hold training camp June 20-26 in Houston, and the team is expected to be announced prior to the team’s departure for Mexico on June 26. The player selections are made by the USA Basketball Men’s World Cup Qualifying Team Committee.