The Kentucky Wildcats just didn’t have it yesterday against the Florida Gators and took a double-digit loss in Gainesville. The good news is the team continued to show fight and didn’t back down. The bad news is we saw some old habits re-emerge.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Without P.J. Washington and Jarred Vanderbilt the Wildcats look completely different.
- Quade Green needs to be more involved in the offense.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored a bunch of points but overall had a bad game. But he wasn’t put in the best positions by his teammates.
- Can this team put together a run in March?
- Hamidou Diallo and Nick Richards are still giving John Calipari absolutely nothing.
- I was a little more optimistic than Jason.
- Callers were mixed in their emotions as well.
- We discussed Cal’s postgame remarks.
- We grade the regular season performance and look ahead to the SEC tournament.