The McDonald’s All-American Game tipps off tonight as the first major high school all-star event of the offseason.
This year’s event is taking place in Atlanta, Georgia, and it will feature at least two future Kentucky Wildcats in action. Five-star shooting guard Keldon Johnson will suit up for the West Team, and five-star point guard Immanuel Quickley will play for the East Team.
Both future Cats have already been among the biggest performers in Atlanta. Quickley won the three-point shooting contest, while Johnson put on a show in the dunk contest that Zion Williamson ultimately won.
We’ll also get to see five-star forward EJ Montgomery playing in the event. He remains uncommitted with UK strongly in the mix for his services.
How to Watch the 2018 McDonald’s All-American Game
Date: Wednesday, March 28
Location: Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia
Game time: The boys will play at 7 pm EST following the conclusion of the girl’s game, which is at 5 pm.
TV Channel: ESPN
Online Stream: WatchESPN
- 0- Coby White (North Carolina)
- 1- Moses Brown (UCLA)
- 2- Immanuel Quickley (Kentucky)
- 3- E.J. Montgomery (uncommitted)
- 5- Naz Reid (LSU)
- 6- RJ Barrett (Duke)
- 10- Darius Garland (Vanderbilt)
- 12- Zion Williamson (Duke)
- 22- Romeo Langford (uncommitted)
- 23- Louis King (Oregon; out with injury)
- 31- Jalen Smith (Maryland)
- 33- David McCormack (Kansas)
- 0- Tre Jones (Duke)
- 1- Bol Bol (Oregon; out with injury)
- 2- Reggie Perry (Mississippi State)
- 3- Devon Dotson (Kansas)
- 5- Quentin Grimes (Kansas)
- 7- Simi Shittu (Vanderbilt; out with injury)
- 8- Cameron Reddish (Duke)
- 10- Nassir Little (North Carolina)
- 11- Jahvon Quinerly (Villanova)
- 15- Darius Bazley (Syracuse)
- 21- Jordan Brown (uncommitted)
- 23- Keldon Johnson (Kentucky)