Kentucky is favored, not only in this game but to make the Final Four. As for their Sweet 16 matchup, the Wildcats are a five-point favorite on the spread and they have a 68.1 percent chance to win according to ESPN’s Basketball Power Index.
Kansas State got to this point by beating Creighton in the round of 64 and avoiding a slip-up against the upset-minded UMBC Retrievers in the round of 32. Going back to Big 12 Tournament play, Kansas State has just one loss in its last five games, which came against Kansas.
Kansas State’s leader, Dean Wade, is questionable but hopeful to play. He suffered a stress fracture in his foot. He leads the Wildcats in points per game with 16.5 and rebounds per game with 6.3.
Stay here to discuss UK’s game in the comments, as well as the first game in Atlanta tonight featuring Illinois-Chicago vs Nevada.
- Kentucky vs K-State Game Time, TV Schedule, Online Stream, Odds & More
- The Brilliance of SGA, what to do with Vanderbilt, and is this Calipari’s best coaching job?
- 5 Kentucky Wildcats featured on SI big board
- Kentucky Wildcats preview K-State: “Don’t drink that poison”
- Does UK have enough frontcourt depth to make the Final Four and win a national title?
- Dean Wade returns for light practice ahead of Kansas State vs Kentucky
- Kentucky vs K-State: Odds, expert picks and score predictions