The Cats and the Bulls will do battle to see which team will advance to the Sweet 16. During his tenure at Kentucky, John Calipari has lost only once to a non-Power 5 opponent: Robert Morris.
Still, if you watched Buffalo on Thursday, it was pretty clear they could be a Power 5 team this season. They’ve actually got former Missouri guard Wes Clark on their roster, though he went 0-4 vs Kentucky during his time in Columbia. He’s ready to end that streak.
If Kentucky advances, you have to like their chances as Cal has never been defeated in the Sweet 16.
But first the Bulls.
Here are some pregame reading links:
- Kentucky vs Buffalo: Game Time, TV Channel, Announcers, Online Stream, Odds, More
- Kentucky beats Davidson: Highlights, Box Score and Game MVP
- Sacha Killeya-Jones posterizes Davidson as band guy goes nuts
- Kentucky Basketball Recruiting: UK trending for Ashton Hagans
- UMBC upset No. 1 seed Virginia Cavaliers
- Steph Curry loses a March Madness bet to former Cat Kelenna Azubuike
- Kentucky Wildcats lose longest 3-point shooting streak in college basketball
- John Calipari and Kentucky Wildcats preview Buffalo Bulls
- The victory recipe for the Kentucky Wildcats
- Q&A with Buffalo Bull Run
- Kentucky vs Buffalo: What they’re saying, expert picks and score predictions
Let’s go Cats!