Kentucky is set to face one of the more prominent mid-major programs in college basketball as UK takes on the Davidson Wildcats late this evening.
This isn’t the Steph Curry Davidson team by any means, but they’re still a good 12 seed and a trendy 12/5 upset pick to some. They’re one of the top passing teams in the country, as they rank 12th in the nation with 17.1 assists per game.
Kentucky is looking to push its winning streak to four games, continuing the hot streak that the Wildcats got on at just the right time. UK is projected a 59.8 percent chance to win by ESPN’s Basketball Power Index.
Davidson is also hot, as the other Wildcats have won four straight and are 4-1 in their last five games.
Tonight’s game will take place in Taco Bell Arena in Boise, Idaho, and will tip off at 7:10 p.m. Keep it locked to this thread for game discussion.
- A preview of the game, viewing info and more can be found here
- Three thoughts about Kentucky and the NCAA tournament
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has exceeded every expectation, plus other thoughts about this season
- Calipari’s latest press conference transcript, where he talks about Davidson, Jarred Vanderbilt and more
- Kentucky fans shouldn’t forget about Keldon Johnson
- How John Calipari Became College Basketball’s Best Recruiter
- Jay Bilas predicts UK’s fate in the NCAA Tournament
- Where UK stands in the odds to win the NCAA Tournament
- Why Kentucky’s 3-point defense will stop an upset tonight