The Kentucky Wildcats take on the Missouri Tigers at 8:15 p.m. tonight in what has become a night of uncertainty as we wait to see if Michael Porter Jr. will play or not, but Kevin Knox is expected to go.
Porter is coming back from surgery, while Knox is hoping to not be declared ineligible by the NCAA as his name has come up in the active FBI investigation.
The status of these two will be big. Assuming Knox plays, the advantage likely goes to UK in Rupp Arena, even if Porter plays, as he surely won’t be able to go full speed for an extended period of time in his first game back. If Knox doesn’t play, UK’s night becomes much less certain.
Aside from all that, UK has a chance to put itself ahead of Missouri in the conference standings. The two are currently in a massive tie for third place in the SEC at 8-7 in conference play.
- Here’s the preview and viewing info for tonight.
- KyKy Tandy takes unofficial visit to UK
- 3 things I want to see vs Missouri Tigers
- Everything you need to know about Kentucky’s involvement in the FBI report.
- Potential impact of UK’s involvement in FBI investigation
- Cuonzo Martin updates status of Michael Porter Jr.
- John Calipari previews Missouri Tigers, comments on NCAA scandal
- Poll: How will Kentucky finish the season?
- This corruption scandal is bad for the brand of college basketball.
- UK not considered a true contender by ESPN.
Enjoy the game, and go Cats!