The Wildcats come in as heavy favorites hosting the Utes (4-4) as a 14.5 point favorite. The Utes have losses to Minnesota, Northwestern, Hawaii and BYU most recently.
This game could be an opportunity for Kentucky’s defense to get back on track, as the Utes have failed to eclipse 60 points in each of their last two losses.
Utah isn’t a great three-point shooting team, only shooting 36 percent on the year (tied for 121st in the nation). That should bode well for the Wildcats who really struggled in the second half against Seton Hall with defending the three-point line.
The game presents a great opportunity for Kentucky to pick up a solid victory and gain some momentum going into major matchups with North Carolina and Louisville to round out the non-conference slate.
A win would go a long way toward building some momentum going into an important stretch of the schedule, so this game holds a great deal of importance.
- Everything you need to know for today’s game
- Staff roundtable and predictions
- Calipari and players talk state of the program, gameplan against Utah
- John Calipari needs some help
- Quade Green didn’t work out at Kentucky and that’s OK for all involved.
- Can Jemarl Baker carve out a spot in the rotation?
- Benny Snell entering the 2019 NFL Draft
Stay right here for the game thread as the Wildcats take on the Utes!