We’ve got out first big change before the game even tips. Immanuel Quickley will be the starting point guard tonight, replacing Ashton Hagans, who started Tuesday night vs. Duke and has been getting more run there since the exhibition games began.
Well, Tuesday was a tough pill to swallow for the Wildcats. After much anticipation and excitement for the season, Kentucky came out flat and could not recover after Duke came out hot.
It was a bad way to start the season, but, it’s still only one game. And one game, especially the first one, does not define a season.
The Cats are back in action tonight as they take on Southern Illinois in Rupp Arena at 7:00 pm EST. I fully expect Kentucky to get back on track and show us all why they are worthy of their ranking.
It’s a long season that will be full of trials and tribulations, but this team still has a really great chance of making it to the Final Four.
- Kentucky vs Southern Illinois: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds, prediction
- John Calipari talks Duke, Southern Illinois and the PG situation
- Kentucky Basketball: 2 Wildcats linked to FBI probe
- UK issues statement on ESPN report
- Ashton Hagans’ father slams Christian Dawkins and denies any wrongdoing
- What happens now for Kentucky?
- What have UK’s seasons looked like after losing in the Champions Classic?
- Jeremy Roach breaks down recruitment, plans to commit “soon”
- John Calipari takes blame for humbling loss to Duke