Last night was a failure of epic proportions as the Duke Blue Devils rolled the Kentucky Wildcats 118-84 in the Champions Classic last night.
I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning and I discussed the game and took calls from the fans as they reacted to the disaster that happened in Indianapolis.
Here is what was discussed:
- What went wrong?
- Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett, and Cameron Reddish are the real deal
- Outside of Keldon Johnson and Reid Travis, Kentucky looked lost
- Calipari used to get those guys on Duke’s team
- Reid Travis postgame comments
- John Calipari’s postgame press conference
- The failures of the sophomores
- Does UK have a point guard?
- Andy Sweeney and Jason Ence join me to talk broken narratives
- And more
I will be back on the call Friday night after Kentucky attempts to bounce back against Southern Illinois and I will also be on the air after Kentucky takes on Tennessee in Knoxville.