It’s a later one than usual today, but that shouldn’t affect this team. The Cats have had one of the best seasons we’ve ever witnessed here at UK, and they’re not done yet.
Louisville has struggled mightily all season, firing their head coach Bobby Petrino in the process. That doesn’t mean this game is going to be easy because Louisville is always ready to play this game.
With that being said, Kentucky is clearly the better team. They need to come out aggressive and not let Louisville have any chance of gaining momentum.
If the Cats pick up the victory they’ll finish the season 9-3 for the first time in over 30 years (1984) and hopefully land in a really good bowl. Go Cats!
- Kentucky vs. Louisville: Preview, viewing info and more
- Know your opponent: A look at Louisville’s 4 biggest playmakers
- Kentucky players tease new chrome helmets for Saturday
- Mark Stoops named a George Munger Award semifinalist
- Kentucky vs. Louisville Roundtable and Predictions
- NFL hopeful Benny Snell isn’t thinking about sitting out of a bowl
- Where Kentucky stands in new College Football Playoff Rankings
- Kentucky commit Cavon Butler expected to flip to Ohio State
- Josh Paschal earns weekly SEC award after beating cancer
- Josh Allen a Butkus Award finalist; still projected as top-10 NFL Draft prospect
- Kentucky’s new bowl projections feature a rematch with Northwestern