It’s been a great start to the season in terms of offense, but the defense is still lacking. Look for Calipari to tighten up the D as they try to get into midseason form.
In three weeks Kentucky will start a stretch in which they play Utah, UNC, and Louisville all back-back-back. In order for the team to be ready for that, they need to step up their play against teams like Tennessee State.
After the shaky start to the season, P.J. Washington is really coming along, showing all of BBN just how much he’s improved from last season. If he can continue this level of play, it will take the Cats a long way.
- Musings: Redemption against UofL, UK recruiting, and stick with the Cats
- Kentucky at Louisville: Analysis, expert picks and predictions
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee State: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds, predictions
- Friday Quickies: Kentucky vs Tennessee St. Gameday Edition
- Kentucky signee Dontaie Allen voted as top Kentucky high school basketball player
- Hamidou Diallo avoids major injury despite scary fall
- 4 more thoughts and postgame notes from Kentucky’s win over Winthrop
- Vernon Carey Jr. sets final 3 and Kentucky misses cut
- Social media reactions to UK’s win over Winthrop
- John Calipari and Wildcats recap win over Winthrop
- Kentucky target Jeremy Roach tears ACL