It’s Senior Day!
First and foremost, we’d be remiss to not appreciate everything this senior class has done for this program. Mark Stoops took this 2014 class to places not many thought they’d see here at Kentucky.
With that being said, this team needs to finish their last two games off strong! There’s still a great chance for a really good record at 9-3, a great bowl and beating Louisville is always fun.
But it starts today with Middle Tennessee. The Cats shouldn’t have too much trouble, but that doesn’t mean they should take Middle Tennessee lightly. The Blue Raiders are 7-3 on the season and can be stout.
But, they did play Vanderbilt at the beginning of the year and lost 35-7, so Kentucky should be able to secure the win today as long as they execute on both sides of the ball.
Again, here’s to all of the seniors - thanks for a great four years!’
- Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee: Preview, viewing info, list of seniors being honored
- Kentucky defense talks Middle Tennessee, Senior Day and more
- Josh Allen and Benny Snell in the running for major national awards
- Kentucky offense talks improvements, Middle Tennessee and more
- Where Kentucky stands in new College Football Playoff Rankings
- Wandale Robinson gets major ratings bump: Check out his senior season highlights
- What has happened to Kentucky’s offense? (and why it may be time for a change)
- Mark Stoops recaps Tennessee loss and the state of the offense
- Dorian Baker was suspended vs. Tennessee; will play vs. MTSU
- Former UK wide receiver JaVonte Richardson recommits to the Cats