After losing their opener against current #1 Duke in the Champions Classic, the #10 Kentucky Wildcats look to continue their winning ways tonight in the friendly confines of Rupp Arena, as the North Dakota Fighting Hawks come to town for a 9:00 PM matchup.
Wednesday’s game will be the first ever meeting between UND and Kentucky, as well as the first-ever contest between the Hawks and a current SEC school.
The Cats (1-1) come in fresh off their 71-59 victory over a game Southern Illinois club in which the Salukis held a second half lead until the Cats pulled away late to get their first win of the season. Keldon Johnson and Immanuel Quickley led the Cats with 15 points each. Sophomore center Nick Richards also had a career high 19 rebounds.
The Hawks are 2-0 on the season with victories over Northland College (104-48) and Milwaukee (63-60.)
- Kentucky vs. North Dakota: Game time, TV channel, online stream, odds, prediction
- UK announces addition of Tyrese Maxey
- Evan Daniels has good news on James Wiseman, bad news on Vernon Carey
- John Calipari and players update team’s progress, preview North Dakota
- New NCAA title odds still have Kentucky among favorites
- Kentucky Basketball Recruiting: 2019 Fall Signing Period Primer
- Immanuel Quickley takes the early lead in the starting point guard race
- The latest recruiting predictions for UK targets
Come join the fun on our open game thread!