Despite the big loss on Saturday, this season can still be a very special one. This team is extremely talented and they have the opportunity to do something that hardly any Kentucky team before them has done.
Kentucky can win 10 games this season and it all starts today as they take on the Tennessee Volunteers. Beyond just winning 10 games, the Cats have a chance to win at Tennessee, something they haven’t done since 1984.
There is still a lot to play for but Kentucky needs to make sure they’re locked in over the next few weeks. Each game is very winnable, the Cats just need to execute!
- Kentucky at Tennessee: Analysis, expert picks and prediction
- Kentucky can end another big streak on Saturday
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee preview, how to watch and follow
- Mark Stoops talks Kash Daniel, Davonte Robinson and Chance Poore
- Kentucky Defense turning the page as they prepare for Tennessee
- Kentucky target Milton Wright picks Jeff Brohm and Purdue
- Kentucky vs. Tennessee Roundtable and Predictions
- Jeremy Pruitt previews Kentucky vs. Tennessee
- Where Kentucky stands in new College Football Playoff Rankings
- Mark Stoops previews Tennessee, gives injury/suspension updates and more
- Week 11 SEC Power Rankings
- Know your opponent: A look at Tennessee’s 4 biggest playmakers