The 2018-19 college basketball season is here, and with it comes the return of Kentucky Wildcats Basketball.
This is shaping up to be another banner season in Lexington, as John Calipari has assembled a special group of Wildcats. We’ve already seen a glimpse of their potential during their four-game Bahamas destruction, as this could wind up being one of the best Kentucky teams in Calipari’s decade-long tenure.
In addition to bringing in the nation’s No. 2 recruiting class, Kentucky also returns several experienced sophomores in Quade Green, Nick Richards and PJ Washington, while also adding Stanford graduate transfer Reid Travis.
That has Kentucky checking in at the No. 2 spot in both the AP and Coaches Polls, as if you needed any more indication that expectations are once again through the roof for Cal’s cats.
However, this will prove to be one of, if not the most difficult schedule Kentucky has faced under Calipari. It includes matchups with the Duke Blue Devils, Kansas Jayhawks and North Carolina Tar Heels, as well as four games against defending co-SEC regular-season champions Auburn Tigers and Tennessee Volunteers.
There will be bumps along the way, but this should still be a season that brings joy and excitement to the Big Blue Nation.
Here are some fun and useful links for the upcoming season:
- Kentucky Basketball Schedule
- Kentucky Wildcats vs. Duke Blue Devils in Champions Classic
- Kentucky Basketball Roster
- Updated Kentucky Basketball Record Book
- Kentucky Posters for 2018-19 season
- Kentucky Basketball Prospectus
- What to expect from the 2018-19 Wildcats
- Kentucky Basketball Film Room
- Kentucky Basketball Recruiting in the 2019 Class
- Single-game Ticket Information
- 1 thing for the Wildcats to improve on
- Student Ticket Information
- One And Not Done: An Overlooked Part of Kentucky Basketball’s Success
Use this stream to keep track of our season preview-related material for the upcoming season.
And most importantly, enjoy the ride!