The Kentucky Wildcats have surged to start the season. They’re 5-0 with some high quality wins and it has the entire BBN in a frenzy.
They’re ranked 13th nationally, a feat they haven’t achieved since 2007. Now, it’s time to see just how high this Kentucky team can climb.
Today, they’re taking on an extremely tough opponent in the Texas A&M Aggies. It’s they’re second SEC road test, with the first one coming against Florida earlier this year.
While Kentucky has the best rushing attack in the SEC to this point, A&M has the best rushing defense in the SEC. The Aggies RB Trayveon Williams is really talented too. This is going to be a battle of the offensive and defensive lines today for both teams.
Whoever wins up front, will more than likely take the game. It’s going to be a fun one in College Station tonight!
- Saturday Quickies: Kentucky vs Texas A&M Edition
- Know your opponent: A look at Texas A&M’s 4 biggest playmakers
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M: Game time, TV schedule, online stream, odds, prediction
- Kentucky vs. Texas A&M: Analysis, Expert Picks and Predictions
- Mark Stoops reiterates that this team is still hungry for bigger things
- Kengera Daniel and Cleven Thomas may utilize new redshirt rule
- Kentucky defense talks about matchup with Texas A&M
- Kentucky Wildcats vs Texas A&M Aggies Roundtable and Predictions
- AJ Rose showing he can run the show in 2019
- The Aggies think stopping UK and Benny Snell shouldn’t be a problem
Saturday Night Swag— Kentucky Football (@UKFootball) October 6, 2018
⚪️-⚪️- #GetUp #BBN pic.twitter.com/ZuTKt7QmO3
Let’s go Cats!