Practice is about to begin, so come talk about what’s taking place in Rupp Arena!
Our goal to #DreamBig starts tonight, and Rupp Arena is ready.— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) October 7, 2018
Big Blue Madness is less than a week away, but on Sunday, we will get a peak at the new Kentucky Wildcats, who will hold their annual NBA Pro Day.
All 30 NBA teams are invited to the annual Pro Day, where the Wildcats will go through a combine-like practice conducted by Kentucky coaches and staff. Kentucky coaches and staff will direct the players through various agility and shooting drills in addition to 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 scrimmages.
This year’s Kentucky Basketball team, could feature anywhere between 4-6 potential draftees in the 2019 NBA Draft and several more in 2020. Keldon Johnson looks like the early favorite to be the first Wildcat selected, as he’s being projected in the lottery range of most mocks. PJ Washington is also getting a lot of NBA buzz as he looks primed for a breakout sophomore year.
The event is not open to fans, but you can still watch the Wildcats in action thanks to the SEC Network broadcast.
How to Watch Kentucky Basketball Live Practice
When: Sunday Oct. 7, 2018
Location: Rupp Arena
Time: 7 pm EST
TV Channel: SEC Network. That’s DirecTV channel 611, AT&T U Verse channel 607 and Dish Network channel 408.
Announcers: Tom Hart, Seth Greenberg and Jimmy Dykes on hand to call the action.
Online Stream: You can watch the practice online via WatchESPN and on mobile devices via the WatchESPN app.
Early 2019 NBA Draft Projections
- Keldon Johnson: 8th (Forbes, ESPN and Bleacher Report) 12th (SB Nation); 16th (SI); 17th (NBA Draft Room)
- PJ Washington: 19th (SI); 21st (ESPN); 22nd (Forbes); 25th (nbadraft.net); 29th (Bleacher Report); 30th (SB Nation); 33rd (NBA Draft Room)
- Tyler Herro: 16th (NBA Draft Room)
- Ashton Hagans: 18th (Bleacher Report); 25th (NBA Draft Room)
- EJ Montgomery: 20th (NBA Draft Room); 29th (SB Nation); 36th (SI);
- Reid Travis: 55th (SI)
- Nick Richards: 57th (NBA Draft Room)