It has been an impressive year to this point for Kentucky Football. They are ranked #12 in the nation, and if they manage to win today, don’t be surprised if you see them crack the top 10.
With that being said, Missouri is not going to be an easy game to win. They are a high powered offense that can score quick and often. Kentucky’s defense is great, but it will be tested big time today.
A big thing to look out for is the quarterback play. If Kentucky is struggling to score, and we see a repeat of the Terry Wilson we saw against Vanderbilt, don’t be surprised if we see Gunnar Hoak enter the game, but hopefully, Wilson finds his mojo and gets back to seeing the quarterback we saw take down a top-10 Florida team on the road.
This one is going to be a good one between a great Missouri offense and a great Kentucky defense.
- Kentucky vs. Missouri: Game time, TV info, live stream, odds & HYPE video
- Former Mizzou receiver throws disrespect at Kentucky
- Kentucky vs. Missouri Roundtable and Predictions
- Wide variety of bowl projections after Kentucky’s win over Vanderbilt
- Kentucky defensive players and coaches break down Missouri
- Shawnkel Knight-Goff picks Cats over Cards
- How FPI sees the rest of Kentucky’s schedule
- Mark Stoops will play ‘several’ QBs vs. Missouri: How about Lynn Bowden?
- Josh Allen is now a top-10 NFL Draft prospect
- Mark Stoops previews Missouri, gives QB update
Now, let’s discuss the game!