The Associated Press has released their midseason All-American teams, and two Kentucky Wildcats made it.
Linebacker Josh Allen was a first-team selection, while running back Benny Snell made the second team. Both players have been instrumental in Kentucky having one of its best starts in program history.
If they keep it up for six more games, the Wildcats could make it to Atlanta for the SEC Championship, and they both should be in the running for national awards.
Here’s a look at the entire AP All-American teams:
- Quarterback — Tua Tagovailoa, sophomore, Alabama.
- Running backs — Jonathan Taylor, sophomore, Wisconsin; Darrell Henderson, junior, Memphis.
- Tackles — Jonah Williams, junior, Alabama; Mitch Hyatt, senior, Clemson.
- Guards — Beau Benzschawel, senior, Wisconsin; Shane Lemieux, junior, Oregon.
- Center — Ross Pierschbacher, senior, Alabama.
- Tight end — Jace Sternberger, junior, Texas A&M.
- Receivers — Laviska Shenault Jr., sophomore, Colorado; Jerry Jeudy, sophomore, Alabama.
- All-purpose player — Greg Dortch, sophomore, Wake Forest.
- Kicker — Andre Szmyt, freshman, Syracuse.
- Ends — Clelin Ferrell, junior, Clemson; Chase Winovich, senior, Michigan.
- Tackles — Ed Oliver, junior, Houston; Gerald Willis III, senior, Miami.
- Linebackers — Josh Allen, senior, Kentucky; Devin White, junior, LSU; Ben Burr-Kirven, senior, Washington.
- Cornerbacks — Julian Love, junior, Notre Dame; Greedy Williams, sophomore, LSU.
- Safeties — Deionte Thompson, junior, Alabama; Grant Delpit, sophomore, LSU.
- Punter — Braden Mann, junior, Texas A&M.
- Quarterback — Dwayne Haskins, sophomore, Ohio State.
- Running backs — Travis Etienne, sophomore, Clemson; Benny Snell, junior, Kentucky.
- Tackles — David Edwards, junior, Wisconsin; Greg Little, junior, Mississippi.
- Guards — Terronne Prescod, senior, North Carolina State; Ben Bredeson, junior, Michigan.
- Center — Michael Jordan, junior, Ohio State.
- Tight end — Noah Fant, junior, Iowa.
- Receivers — Marquise Brown, junior, Oklahoma; John Ursua, junior, Hawaii.
- All-purpose player — Rondale Moore, freshman, Purdue.
- Kicker — Cole Tracy, senior, LSU.
- Ends — Montez Sweat, junior, Mississippi State; Brian Burns, junior, Florida State.
- Tackles — Jerry Tillery, senior, Notre Dame; Quinnen Williams, sophomore, Alabama.
- Linebackers — Devin Bush, junior, Michigan; Porter Gustin, senior, Southern California; Curtis Bolton, senior, Oklahoma.
- Cornerbacks — Deandre Baker, senior, Georgia; Adrian Frye, freshman, Texas Tech.
- Safeties — Taylor Rapp, junior, Washington; Ugochukwu Amadi, senior, Oregon.
- Punter — Ryan Stonehouse, sophomore, Colorado State.