ESPN has announced the TV network designations and start times for the fifth annual Big 12-SEC Challenge.
That same day, ESPN’s College GameDay will originate from one of the Challenge games. It probably will be in Morgantown.
This will be the third year that a bye in the league schedule for participating teams was created to accommodate the single-day format. The first two years of the challenge were played over several days in November and December, but the 2018 event will once again be consolidated to one day in January.
2018 Big 12/SEC Challenge Presented by Sonic
- Baylor Bears at Florida Gators, ESPN, 12 p.m. ET
- Texas Tech Red Raiders at South Carolina Gamecocks, ESPN2, 12 p.m. ET
- Ole Miss Rebels at Texas Longhorns, ESPN2, 2 p.m. ET
- Georgia Bulldogs at Kansas State Wildcats, ESPNU, 2 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma Sooners at Alabama Crimson Tide, ESPN, 2:15 p.m. ET
- TCU Horned Frogs at Vanderbilt Commodores, ESPN2, 4 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Volunteers at Iowa State Cyclones, ESPNU, 4 p.m. ET
- Texas A&M Aggies at Kansas Jayhawks, ESPN, 4:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET
- Kentucky Wildcats at West Virginia Mountaineers, ESPN, 4:30 p.m. or 7 p.m. ET
- Oklahoma State Cowboys at Arkansas Razorbacks, ESPN2, 6 p.m. ET