As we’ve become accustomed to, the Kentucky Wildcats will be playing in primetime yet again in Week 6.
While the focus this week is on a Week 5 clash with Eastern Michigan, the SEC just announced the game times and TV info for every Week 6 game. That includes a matchup between UK and the Missouri Tigers, which will come at 7:30 p.m. EST on the SEC Network.
Hopefully, UK enters this game having beaten Eastern Michigan, and this is a game UK needs to win as well to ensure they get back to bowl eligibility. Of UK’s remaining games, Eastern Michigan and Missouri are easily the most winnable games for the Cats.
- Ole Miss Rebels at Auburn Tigers, Noon ET on ESPN, ESPN2, or SEC Network
- Georgia Bulldogs at Vanderbilt Commodores, Noon ET on ESPN, ESPN2, or SEC Network
- LSU Tigers at Florida Gators, 3:30 pm ET on CBS
- Arkansas Razorbacks at South Carolina Gamecocks, 4 pm ET on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Texas A&M Aggies, 7:15 pm ET on ESPN
- Missouri Tigers at Kentucky Wildcats, 7:30 pm ET on SEC Network
Here is a look back at last year’s destruction of the Tigers in Columbia: