A lot has changed since then, but the game time will remain the same. Kickoff will take place at 12:00 p.m. at Kroger Field on November 25th. Of course, this weekend’s game against Georgia will remain the focus of the coaching staff and players. But for fans, go ahead and start planning your weekend around the battle for the Governor’s Cup.
If you are unable to make it to Lexington, you can catch the game on the SEC Network and, of course, follow along here with us at A Sea of Blue. Kentucky will be going for its 8th (or potentially 9th) win of the regular season, which would be the first time that has happened since 1984. This has been a strong season for the Wildcats so far, but a win over Louisville would be the icing on the cake.
SEC Television Schedule for Thursday, November 23, 2017:
- Ole Miss at Mississippi State, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on ESPN
SEC Television Schedule for Friday, November 24, 2017:
- Missouri at Arkansas, 2:30 pm ET/1:30 pm CT on CBS
SEC Television Schedule for Saturday, November 25, 2017:
- Florida State Seminoles at Florida Gators, Noon ET/11 am CT on ESPN
- Louisville Cardinals at Kentucky Wildcats, Noon ET/11 am CT on SEC Network
- Alabama Crimson Tide at Auburn Tigers, 3:30 pm ET/2:30 pm CT on CBS
- Vanderbilt Commodores at Tennessee Volunteers, 4 pm ET/3 pm CT on SEC Network
- Clemson Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on ESPN
- Texas A&M Aggies at LSU Tigers, 7:30 pm ET/6:30 pm CT on SEC Network
- Georgia Bulldogs at Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, Noon ET/11 am CT or 8 pm ET/7 pm CT on ABC*
*Game time to be determined after games of November 18