Don’t discredit Vermont. They’re easily a top-80 team in the country, and they have a really good chance of making the tournament this year. They’re projected to win their conference, they’re the second best non-power 5 team in the country, and they have a lot of experience. This game will be a more interesting than most people think!
Join the discussion in the comments below!
Some pregame (or in-game) reading:
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball vs Vermont: Start time, TV info, online stream, odds, rosters and more
- John Calipari talks first win, growing pains, zone defense and more
- Shai Alexander starts at PG over Quade Green in UK Basketball opener
- Keldon Johnson chooses Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Highlights & Scouting Report
- Highlights and 5 takeaways from Kentucky Basketball edging Utah Valley
- Kentucky Wildcats survive Utah Valley: 3 things to know, box score and postgame banter
- Bol Bol is transferring to a school coached by PJ Washington’s father
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball Recruiting in 2018 Class
- Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Full 2017-18 Schedule, Channels, Dates and Times Set