The 6-3 Kentucky Wildcats (3-3 in SEC) are going on the road to take on the 4-5 Vanderbilt Commodores (0-5 in SEC) at 4:00 EST. After coming off a heart-wrenching loss last Saturday against the Rebels, how will these Cats bounce back?
Vanderbilt is not going to be an easy win. They’re a talented team who’s given nearly every team they’ve played a fit this year. Even though this is true, Kentucky cannot lose this game. If they do, Stoops and this program will be in trouble.
Join the discussion in the comments below!
Some pregame (or in-game) reading:
- Kentucky can finish the season strong
- Matthew Panton arrested after loss to Ole Miss
- Panton suspended vs Vanderbilt; Grant McKinniss may have redshirt burned
- Kentucky Football Recruiting in 2018 Class
- Ashtan Pierre picks Kentucky Wildcats Football
- Jarren Williams offered by Auburn, sets visits with Ohio State and Miami
- Georgia vs Kentucky Game Time, TV Channel Announced
- Positives and Negatives from Heartbreaker vs Ole Miss
- Kentucky vs Vanderbilt: Game time, TV schedule, online stream, odds, more