clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Kentucky Wildcats vs Missouri Tigers: Game time, TV schedule, online stream, odds, prediction

New, 8 comments

Everything you need for Kentucky Wildcats vs Missouri Tigers in an SEC East Clash.

Jason Marcum

The Kentucky Wildcats (4-1) will host the Missouri Tigers (1-3) this weekend at Kroger Field. This will be the eighth meeting between Missouri and Kentucky.

Kentucky holds a 4-3 lead and have won the past two games, including a 35-21 victory over Missouri in Columbia last season.

Kentucky is one heartbreaking, fourth quarter debacle against the Florida Gators from being a perfect 5-0.

The Tigers, after winning their first game of the season, have lost three straight.

Here is everything you will need to watch and follow tonight’s SEC East clash in primetime.

How to Watch

Game time: Kickoff is set for 7:30 EDT on Oct. 7.

Where: Kroger Field in Lexington, Kentucky.

TV Info: You can watch the game on SEC Network. For DirecTV that's channel 611, for AT&T U Verse it's 607 and Dish it's 408.

Online: The game will be streaming from watchespn.com and the Watch ESPN Mobile App.

Radio: In Lexington, the game will be on 630 AM and 98.1 FM with Tom Leach (play-by-play), Jeff Piecoro (analyst) and Dick Gabriel (sideline) on the call. In Louisville, you can listen on 840 AM.

Satellite Radio: XM 190 or Sirius 137.

Weather: 78° likely light rain showers , winds 8 MPH. Click here for more details & forecast.

Odds

Kentucky is given a 79% chance to win via ESPN's Power Index while the Tigers have been given a 21% chance to pull off the upset. The spread is set to -9.5 in favor of the Wildcats with an over/under of 60.5.

Prediction

I expect this to be high-scoring game. Last season the Cats hung 35 on them and this year Kentucky is at home. Kentucky's front seven is also decently banged up and has played some intense second halves the past two games. I think Kentucky pulls away late but I could see a close game early. Look for Benny Snell to really get going, too.

Cats take the win, 37-20.

Looking Ahead

The Wildcats have a BYE week following their matchup with the Tigers. Coming off the BYE they'll travel to Mississippi State and also have road match-ups with Vanderbilt & Georgia. They'll host Tennessee, Ole Miss and Louisville at home down the stretch.

For more updates on the game, check back at ASeaOfBlue.com.


What is your prediction for the final score of tonight’s game?