Today we start the tradition of something a little different for A Sea of Blue.
The start of the weekend is here, and we're going to celebrate it by doing our first installment of five question Friday. Answer the questions below, add in your thoughts, and feel free to discuss anything with the rest of the ASOB community (be nice).
1. To start, we'll talk about Kentucky football. With camp in full swing, we have a lot going on. One name we've been hearing a ton is Drew Barker, and everything said about him has been positive. With his impressive camp in mind, what do you think his season stats will look like?
2. Keeping on the topic of football, the NFL preseason has arrived! There are plenty of position battles going on around the league, like the quarterback battle in Denver. Which position battle are you most interested in?
3. The start of the preseason of course means the start of fantasy football! Who would you take first overall in your fantasy draft this year, and why?
4. Michael Phelps is absolutely dominating the swimming events in Rio. As usual, this has prompted discussion on whether or not he is the greatest Olympian and/or athlete of all time. Is Michael Phelps the greatest Olympian and athlete ever?
5. I feel that with the love for basketball this community has, we can't ignore it in this first five question thread. So to cap off the five questions, who has emerged as your favorite player on the 2016-17 Kentucky Wildcats basketball team?