We're now on the heels of the 2016 NBA Draft.
Finally, no more mock drafts, rumors, debates or wild speculation. Instead, around 60 young men will have their NBA dreams realized tonight as they're drafted into the world's best basketball league.
After winning the NBA Draft Lottery, the Philadelphia 76ers will pick LSU Tigers forward Ben Simmons with the top pick. The Los Angeles Lakers took home the second pick, which will be used on Duke Blue Devils forward Brandon Ingram. These two picks have been pretty much done since the night of the lottery.
The draft really gets interesting once the No. 3 pick is on the clock. Who will be making that pick remains a mystery as the Boston Celtics want to deal it for an impact veteran. Depending on what they do, this could be where Kentucky Wildcats guard Jamal Murray ends up, but it's looking less and less likely that will happen.
Jamal Murray wants to team up with KAT
A trade between the 76ers and Celtics may be a good thing for Jamal Murray.
Other Cats looking to be drafted include point guard Tyler Ulis, forward Skal Labissierre and forward Alex Poythress. Ulis and Skal probably go within the top 25 picks, while Alex is hoping for a late second-round selection.
Here is everything you'll need to watch the draft:
2016 NBA draft
When: 7 p.m. ET, Thursday, June 23
Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Radio: ESPN Radio
Odds: The most recent 2016 NBA draft odds have Providence point guard Kris Dunn as the slight favorite to go third to Boston at -120. Boston's other options at No. 3 include Cal wing Jaylen Brown at +300, Oklahoma shooting guard Buddy Hield (+500) and Croatian big Dragan Bender (+500).
The Suns may go with -200 favorite Washington forward Marquese Chriss.
Murray sits at +160 odds as the second choice to go fifth to the Timberwolves behind favorite Dunn (+150) and ahead of Hield (+200).
Murray is a -170 favorite over Hield (+140) as for which guy will be drafted first.
Here's the full order of this year's NBA Draft:
1. Philadelphia 76ers
2. LA Lakers
3. Boston Celtics
4. Phoenix Suns
10. Milwaukee Bucks
11. Orlando Magic
12. Atlanta Hawks (via Jazz)
13. Phoenix Suns (via Wizards)
14. Chicago Bulls
15. Denver Nuggets (via Rockets)
16. Boston Celtics (via Mavericks)
18. Detroit Pistons
19. Denver Nuggets (via Blazers)
20. Indiana Pacers
21. Atlanta Hawks
23. Boston Celtics
25. LA Clippers
26. Philadelphia 76ers (via Thunder/Nuggets/Cavaliers)
27. Toronto Raptors
28. Phoenix Suns (via Cavaliers/Celtics)
31. Boston Celtics (via 76ers/Heat)
32. LA Lakers
34. Phoenix Suns
35. Boston Celtics (via Timberwolves/Suns)
36. Milwaukee Bucks (via Pelicans/Kings)
37. Houston Rockets (via Knicks/Kings/Blazers)
38. Milwaukee Bucks
39. New Orleans Pelicans
40. New Orleans Pelicans
41. Orlando Magic
42. Utah Jazz
43. Houston Rockets
44. Atlanta Hawks (via Wizards)
45. Boston Celtics (via Grizzlies)
46. Dallas Mavericks
47. Orlando Magic (via Bulls)
48. Chicago Bulls (via Blazers/Cavaliers)
49. Detroit Pistons
50. Indiana Pacers
51. Boston Celtics (via Heat)
52. Utah Jazz (via Celtics/Grizzlies)
53. Denver Nuggets (via Hornets/Thunder)
54. Atlanta Hawks
55. LA Clippers (via Nets)
56. Denver Nuggets (via Thunder)
57. Memphis Grizzlies (via Raptors)
58. Boston Celtics (via Cavaliers)
59. Sacramento Kings (via Spurs)
60. Utah Jazz (via Warriors)