Kevin Punter and the Vols come to Rupp Arena tomorrow night and it seems like just yesterday we were in Knoxville and losing a 21-point lead leaving Big Blue Nation wondering if we had taken a few steps back. Ever since that game, UK has been rolling and all signs point to a reckoning tomorrow night in Rupp.
TWEET(S) OF THE NIGHT
Welp, adelle's on. Time for everyone to commit suicide.— KBruce (@wyldcat515) February 16, 2016
Anthony Davis: https://t.co/pjcthtTn34— TheCatsPause247 (@TheCatsPause247) February 15, 2016
VolTwitter was on a roll then that Crowder story broke and we were like ... pic.twitter.com/m4JobrMqfu— The original Volette (@LauraLMonroe33) February 17, 2016
YOUR WILDCATS QUICKIES
- TYLER ULIS was the SEC player of the week and JAMAL MURRAY was SEC freshman of the week, a well deserved honor for the dynamic duo.
- The Shelby's are to UK baseball as the Plumlee's are to Duke Basketball... well, not quite that extensive but the family continues rolling on with JaVon Shellby.
- The Kentucky Softball 'Cats are ROLLING to start the season. In just one week they took down #4, #20, #22, and #25 in America!
- If you have not yet, check out this very cool video from behind the scenes at the South Carolina game. Pretty awesome to see how it all goes down.
YOUR NON-WILDCAT QUICKIES
- At just 29-years old, Linebacker Jerod Mayo is retiring from Football. This is a trend I think will be more and more common going forward.
- The NBA is heating up with trades and rumors, check out ESPN's coverage of the hot stove goings on.
- The Redskins and Kirk Cousins have broken off negotiations to extend his contract.
- Ronda Rousey was so devastated after her loss that she contemplated suicide... her father committed suicide when she was young so it is something that is scarier than most anyone else saying it.
- Chris Bosh is having recurring blood clots and may be in more of a serious condition than most think
- Here is your rundown of some Bubble Teams to watch.
- Roger Goodell catches a ton of criticism and a lot of people thinks he weilds way too much power.. well, he got paid 34 MILLION DOLLARS to throw his weight around in the NFL.
YOUR RANDOM QUICKIES
- The FBI is ordering Apple to allow them to hack one of the San Bernardino shooters... Apple is fighting it as it sets a scary future precedent.
- is the Parmesan Cheese you buy at Wal-Mart actually cheese?
- No More 'Fake Deaths' on the Walking Dead per Chandler Riggs (Carl)
- If you are single and have a Celebrity crush, there is a precedent that you could land that star and marry him/her.