Kentucky basketball freshman Jamal Murray was named to the Canadian roster for the 2015 Pan American Games, and you can watch him in action this week.
The Pan American Games take place July 21-25, and Team Canada will debut their 12-man team on Tuesday against the Dominican Republic at 6 pm ET, which can be streamed on ESPN 3. That will be the first of at least three times UK fans' can see Murray, along with former Wildcat Kyle Wiltjer, in action this week.
On Wednesday, the Canadians will take on Argentina at 6 pm ET, and it too can be streamed on ESPN 3. Thursday will see Canada face Mexico on ESPN 3 once more.
Don't have ESPN 3? Fear not. All of the men's basketball contests for the Pan Am Games will be streamed on CBCSports.ca starting July 21. Some of the games will be shown on the ESPN networks.
Here's a look at Canada's final roster:
- Anthony Bennett, PF (Minnesota Timberwolves), Toronto, Ont.
- Sim Bhullar, C (Sacramento Kings), Etobicoke, Ont.
- Dillon Brooks, SF, Mississauga, Ont.
- Junior Cadougan, PG, Toronto.
- Aaron Doornekamp, SF, Odessa, Ont.
- Melvin Ejim, SF, Toronto, Ont.
- Carl English, SG, Paradise, Nfld.
- Daniel Mullings, SG, Scarborough, Ont.
- Jamal Murray, PG, Kitchener, Ont.
- Andrew Nicholson, PF (Orlando Magic), Etobicoke, Ont.
- Kyle Wiltjer, SF, Portland, Ore.
- Brady Heslip, SG, Burlington, Ont.