The latest former Kentucky Wildcat to earn a multi-million dollar contract is Brandon Knight.
Reports have Knight and the Phoenix Suns agreeing to a five-year deal worth $70 million. It's actually the same deal Phoenix gave former Cat Eric Bledsoe last year when he was a restricted free agent, which is what Knight was set to be when free agency opens this week.
Knight has already played for three different teams now, so it's good to see him getting his first big deal in addition to finding a team committed to him.
Tweet of the Day:
First time for everything - Thanks to the people at Wildlife In Need for letting me check out all the animals. pic.twitter.com/lBDovxvTsV— Nerlens Noel (@NerlensNoel3) June 29, 2015
Because Nerlens and a baby monkey is just perfect.
- What gameday preparation is like from a former UK player.
- Wildcat commitment Tobias Gilliam eager to help Kentucky win in the SEC.
- Former UK running back commit Quinton Baker is going to Marshall
- 4-star OL Tate Leavitt lists three schools he'd like to visit with UK among them
- Willie Cauley-Stein talks about how John Calipari prepared him for the NBA.
- Archie Goodwin's roster spot in Phoenix might be in jeopardy now that Devin Booker is in town.
- Jayson Tatum catches an off-the-backboard alley-oop for Team USA.
- LeBron James will be free agent July 1 after he opts out of his deal.
- Kyle Busch's comeback rolls on with race win