GOG Rules and Explanation
The Preseason GOG will give you an explanation of the game and provide more detail about the question types if you have any questions.
GOG #05 Results
Congratulations to kydamcat
(I'll update Friday morning) for winning GOG #05!
Football GOG 2013 #06: Alabama [30 points possible]
Answers are due by 7:00 PM on Saturday, October 12.
- Who wins the game? [+/- 1 point] Alabama
- How many points does UK score in the second half? [4/3/2/1 point] 7
- How many points does Alabama score in the first half? [4/3/2/1 point] 24
- Astoundingly, UK has yet to score in the 3rd quarter this year (thanks to ukcris for the heads up on that bit of trivia). Do they score any 3rd quarter points? [+/- 1 point] Yes
- The Cats are crushing teams in the 4th quarter though, 50-25. Do the Cats outscore Alabama in the 4th quarter? [+/1 point] No
- How many rushing yards for the two teams combined (choose 1): Less than 150 yards [4 points]; 151 - 300 yards [3 points]; 301 - 400 yards [2 points]; 401 - 500 yards [2 points]; 501 or more yards [3 points]. 393
- How long is Jalen Whitlow's longest pass completion? [4 points if within five yards; two points if within ten yards; 1 point if within fifteen yards] 0 yards, but I also used 30 yards for Smith since Whitlow went out so early. Proximity to either answer resulted in points
- How long is the longest rushing play in the game (either team)? [4 points if within five yards; two points if within ten yards; 1 point if within fifteen yards] 34 yards
- How many 3-and-outs does the UK defense force? [5 points; 3 points if within two; 1 point if within four] 0
- Big SEC match-up between LSU and Florida. How many total points are scored in the game? [4/3/2/1 point] 23
|RK||UserName||PTS||GOGS Played||TOTAL PTS||Rank by PTS||AVERAGE||Rank by AVG|