The post-week 3 Blogpoll is out, and what it shows is pretty much what you would expect. Alabama still sits firmly in the top position, this time with only a single dissenting vote. Turns out that came from a very strict resumé voter, Black Heart Gold Pants.
Notables about this week's results:
- 89 out of 90 blogs voted Alabama #1;
- Georgia vaults to #4, the highest I can remember them in a long time;
- 4 SEC teams in the top 10 and 5 in the top 15. Overall their are 6 of 14 SEC teams in the Blogpoll top 25;
- Western Kentucky got some votes, and so did Louisiana-Monroe and Middle Tennessee St.
- Stanford rose 14 places. That's a staggering jump. Michigan St. dropped 14 spots;
- Ohio jumped in last week, and is hanging in there in the last spot.
- Notre Dame made the second-biggest upward move.
See the full poll after the jump
Results for Week 3
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Rankings 2011
Well, what do you think?