Here's my final ballot after the regular season and conference championships. Comments follow as always:
A Sea of Blue Ballot - Week 14
|1||Notre Dame Fighting Irish||--|
|2||Alabama Crimson Tide||--|
|5||Kansas St. Wildcats||2|
|6||Ohio St. Buckeyes||--|
|10||Texas A&M Aggies||--|
|11||South Carolina Gamecocks||--|
|13||Florida St. Seminoles||--|
|15||Oregon St. Beavers||2|
|16||Northern Illinois Huskies||4|
|19||Boise St. Broncos||--|
|20||Utah State Aggies||3|
|25||Kent St. Golden Flashes||-7|
|Dropouts: Oklahoma St. Cowboys, Texas Longhorns|
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings "
- Poor Georgia. It wins the SEC East, then loses in the SEC Championship only to see Florida, whom they beat, get the BCS bid. That has to hurt.
- Kent St. winds up the year still in my top 25 despite the narrow loss to NIU.
- LSU got bumped down because Stanford played in the Pac12 championship and won.
- Just when you think Louisville would be the lowest-ranked BCS team, Wisconsin proves you wrong.
- Not much to say about NIU other than they are not the worst team in a BCS bowl.