Here are the final results from the Week 13 BlogPoll. My comments follow:
Results for Week 13
SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Rankings 2011
- Be sure to read Andy Hutchins' piece on this week's poll.
- I can't agree with Oregon over Georgia. Or Florida.
- Seems like I'm not the only one who is done elevating the Ohio St. Buckeyes.
- Florida had a tougher SoS than either Oregon, Georgia, Alabama or Notre Dame, and the all they get is fifth?
- I sense a strong anti-SEC bias in this week's poll.
- #1 votes for Georgia and Ohio St. seem insane to me.
- There seems to be a few bugs in the BlogPoll tabulating software.
- Every time I see Kent St. go up another notch, I wonder what might have been if Maxwell Smith were injury free.